A 360 review tool for helping staff to self and peer review against the teacher standards and more.
The Lessons Learned 360 Review module has been developed to support teachers and leaders self evaluate against various standards recognised by schools across the country.
The module recognises the importance of self-reflection and helps schools to make the most of this within their school improvement processes. Using radar charts (or spider web charts), the module can be used to complete self, peer and other types of review against many different elements of practice, such as the Professional Standards.
Radar charts allow for powerful analysis through layering. For example, individuals can layer their own self reviews to track the progress they’ve made throughout the year. School leaders can layer reviews completed by different departments or even create an average based on self reviews by individual staff and layer that against where they believe the school to be at as a whole.
The module allows evidence to be noted and development actions to be identified, recorded and eventually undertaken. It is the ideal tool for helping staff to take control of their own professional development and allows individuals to choose whether they share their reviews or keep them entirely private.
- Helps staff to take control of their own development against the nationally recognised standards, such as the Teacher Standards.
- Ability to make reviews private (e.g. an individual can choose not to share their self review with the school).
- Evidence your progress and achievements by adding attachments to your reviews – Word documents, images, PDFs and so on.
- Accessible securely at any time and from anywhere.
- Works on all internet connected devices including tablets.
- Free system updates and additions throughout your subscription.
- Outstanding customer support with free online training sessions when you need them.