For Schools (For Schools Support Limited & For Schools Education Services Limited) are committed to protecting your personal information.
When we interact with you either online, by telephone or by paper or in person we sometimes receive or collect personal information about you, this policy sets out how we will protect and use that information.
What might we collect?
- Your name and title
- Your contact details including phone number and email address
- Other information about you that is necessary to fulfil a particular service you or your school has purchased
- Your IP address and other website usage information (through cookies) to better understand how our services are being used and to improve your experience of using the website, including our shopping basket
What do we use the information for?
- To provide the services purchased from us by you or your school
- To contact you from time to time to inform you of changes to our services or to offer you the opportunity to make use of our services – at any stage you can ask us to stop contacting you for this purpose
- To improve our products and services
- To enhance your experience when using our online presence
- To complete internal processes such as order fulfilment and financial management
We will not sell, trade, rent or give your information to other third parties.
We do share your information between For Schools Support Limited and For Schools Education Services Limited, these are our two operating companies.
How do we protect your personal information?
For Schools is commitment to a high level of data security. For Schools Support uses all reasonable endeavours to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. For Schools have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you provide to it online.
How long will we keep the information for?
- For the time it takes to provide the service purchased by you or your school or
- For as long as is necessary for us to remain in contact with you or
- Until you ask us to remove any information about you from our records
Who owns my data?
You do, we will not use your information in any other way or for any period longer than that set out above.
For Schools Support Limited will treat any personal information that you provide in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 at all times.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), reference Z3232729.